Upcoming Training Webinars:
Thursday, June 3, 2021: 10-11:30am
Monday, June 7, 2021: 2-3:30pm
Tuesday, June 8th 12noon-1:30pm
Students attending this webinar will learn:
- Overview of how the student teaching process works
- What documents to have ready before you apply for student teaching.
- How to apply for student teaching in STEP and an overview of the Qualtrics application
- Which clearances are needed and when to post them.
- Applying for a Substitute Certification (sub cert) and other Certification Office Questions
- Where to find answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- How to transfer your prints
- Issues with submitting application in STEP database
- Open discussion-questions and answers.
Share with your classmates. Training will be recorded (first name only)